Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Last Week's Thrifty Moves


They're baaack.
 
I took a friend to the $1 movie Tuesday night. 

Clearance racks at JC Penney and Target provided my daughters with six pair of pajamas, a couple of tops and a hooded jacket for school. 

I bought a half gallon of milk and a box of Twinkies.  These are the only groceries I've purchased so far this month.  Total spent $5.54. 

I made my annual bra purchase, only 6 months later than I normally do. 

I treated my girls to lunch out.  We shared an appetizer platter and drank water to keep the expense down. 

I enjoyed watching several shows on Amazon Prime.  We have replaced our monthly satellite service with Amazon Prime for less than the cost of six weeks of service fees.  Much better bargain.  I plan to add Netflix streaming in the next month and we will forego regular TV services. 

I made reservations at a hotel offering special weekday rates.  I also purchased discounted concert tickets.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...