Friday, July 26, 2013

My Pantry List - Revisited

 
While I am regrouping and coming up with yet another new game plan I thought it might be fun to revisit an old post I did when I very first started this blog.  My Pantry List is very near and dear to my heart and I can't imagine not having it.  It is a vital tool for me with meal planning, grocery shopping and keeping my pantry adequately stocked.  It also help me save a ton of money and time spent at the grocery store.
 
I hope you enjoy revisiting this post.  You may also enjoy revisiting my post on Meal Planning too.
 
Do you have any tips to share?
 

2 comments:

  1. I would love a copy of your pantry list! My email is ellfeldt@pacbell.net
    Thank you!
    ~nikki

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...