Wednesday, July 3, 2013

No Grocery Budget Totals For Awhile

I have completely made a mess of our grocery budget.  Not that I went over budget but simply that I have no idea where I am at.  I did very little shopping and misplaced half my receipts so my totals never quite made it into my tracker.  I have never been so unorganized as I have been working to organize and simplify my life.  How crazy is that?! 

Bear with me.  Soon things will get back to normal.  A whole new normal!  Super excited about that! 

I am excited to investigate new grocery stores, seek out new bargains and check out what they’ll have to offer.  Not to mention cooking and baking up a whole bunch of new recipes which I will be sharing with you. 

How is your grocery budget doing these days?  Care to share any new tips you have acquired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...