Monday, July 29, 2013

Last Week's Thrifty Moves


I purchased two pair of capris for myself at Walmart using money that was gifted to me. 

I did not do any grocery shopping.  My friends wouldn't let me, which is tough.  I don't like to not contribute. 

I treated a friend and my oldest daughter to a mocha frappe at McDonalds. 

I diligently searched for affordable housing and employment all week. 

I relisted my car for sale on Craigslist.  I also listed two other items for sale. 

I spent a lot of time visiting with friends throughout the week.  It wasn't planned and it just happened.  Very nice! 

I helped a friend make homemade invitations for a party she is throwing for her mother's 90th birthday in September. 

I watched a few shows I like online.  I am really enjoying my inexpensive internet service! 

On Saturday our housing situation took a much better turn.  More on that coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...