Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Pumpkin No Bake Cheesecake



I know I post a lot of cheesecake recipes and desserts, but this one is too good to pass up.  Especially if you like pumpkin the way I do.  I took my favorite recipe and tweaked it and oh my gosh, is this good!

Pumpkin No Bake Cheesecake

8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup boiling water
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 container Cool Whip
1 graham cracker crust

Set cream cheese out until it is room temperature.  In a small bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.  In a large bowl use a mixer to beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.  Add the pumpkin and beat until completely combined.  Continue beating and drizzle in the gelatin mixture.  Add sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.  Beat again until smooth and well combined.  Fold in Cool Whip.  Pour into graham cracker crust.  Chill in the refrigerator four hours.  Serves 8.


You can top each slice with a dollop of whipped cream too.  So delicious you'll have a hard time staying out of it.  Now for a keto/low carb version of this recipe head on over to my other blog and check it out.  That is the version I prepare for myself and it is fantastic!



8 comments:

  1. I love all the foods we consume this time of year, but my husband is milk free, so that really limits our desserts. I even found out we like the flavor of mashed potatoes better made with chicken broth instead of milk or cream, so it has had good moments. Heading over to your other blog with my fingers crossed to see how to make it keto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dairy would limit my dessert choices as well, but almond milk and coconut cream are good alternatives in some recipes.

      Delete
  2. Definitely going to try this out! Looks super easy and delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over to the other blog for the keto version. Thankfully TheHub gratefully eats all keto desserts without complaint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a fan of traditional pumpkin pie because I detest pie pastry. But a graham cracker crust? Count me in!

    Although...your keto version is nearly identical. I suppose missing out on the crust wouldn't kill me. But one way or another, that luscious-looking dessert is in my future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do okay without a crust, but every once in a while I want one. I made a "graham cracker" crust with almond flour and it wasn't too bad.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...