Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Baked Potato Bar

 
What happens when you have a little leftover chili, some cheddar cheese and a box of broccoli in cheese sauce?  You make a potato bar. 

I baked the potatoes in the microwave, then reheated the chili and broccoli in cheese sauce in ramekins.  Set out with butter and sour cream everyone gets to top their own potato. 

 
I cut my spud in half so I could do two different sets of toppings.  Delicious!
 
The kids enjoyed preparing their own combination of toppings for their potatoes.  Do you do potato bars for meals.  I think they also make a great buffet for entertaining too.

7 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...