Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Next Week's Meal Plan

I wish my lasagna looked this pretty but alas, no food stylist at my home.
 
Even with a tiny kitchen I can whip up a great meal.  Nothing is better than sitting down together as a family to eat a nourishing and delicious dinner.  So this what I have planned for our dining pleasure next week. 

Sunday – Vegetarian Lasagna, Garden Salad
Monday – Minestrone Soup, Garden Salad
Tuesday – Ground Beef Tacos, Lettuce, Cheese & Salsa
Wednesday – "Egg McMuffins" & Fruit
Thursday – Tuna Casserole, Peas & Carrots
Saturday – Leftover Buffet, Pizza or Dine Out 

School Lunches: 

Monday: - Lasagna
Tuesday - Soup
Wednesday - Taco Melt
Thursday - PB & Honey Sandwich
Friday - Tuna Casserole 

What delicious items made it on your menu this week?

2 comments:

  1. With the weather cooling down, chili has been on the menu quite a bit. It is amazing how much of a meat stretcher that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Sometimes I make it vegetarian. I prefer meat in my chili however. For some reason I always equate chili with football.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...