Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Christmas All Year Long - Christmas Greenery


If I decide I need some artificial poinsettias or holly for decorating gifts or the house I like to make sure I get it early.  As soon as they begin to stock it in the stores around Halloween I get mine.  If I wait too long it gets rather picked over and what is left is pretty scraggly.  I don't buy it on clearance after the holidays because I don’t want to store it.  It usually ends up getting flattened too.


This year I plan to decorate some of my packages with it and a few other things as well.  We have a certain dollar store in town that stocks a pretty nice selection and it is fairly decent quality.  As soon as they get it in I will be purchasing some for my upcoming projects.  I am getting excited about it already.

Do you use a lot of greenery to decorate at the holidays?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...