Thursday, September 25, 2014

Can You Believe It? Only 3 More Months Until Christmas!


I don't want to freak anyone out but there is only three months left until Christmas Day!  Unbelievable!  I guess that means I'd better get in gear and get to work so I am ready in plenty of time.

Did you start your gift list yet?  I need to work on finalizing mine.

Have you established a budget?  Have you funded any of it yet?  I've been steadily putting money aside each month and I have one more month to go to fully fund it.

Done any shopping yet?  I've picked up a few things here and there but I really haven't done a whole lot.

Have you made anything yet?  I love to make homemade gifts and I have a bazillion ideas rattling around in my head so I need to make some final decisions and get to work soon.

Need some ideas?  I have posted some lists like this one for gift ideas and this one for stocking stuffers.  I'm going to review them myself.

Want to share some ideas?  I'd love to hear from you.  I would also welcome a guest post from anyone wanting to share their plans or projects.  We all need to get inspired and stay that way so let's do it together!

Are you ready to get started?  I am.  Let's go for it! J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...