I made myself another list of things to do. I always have to remember that if I don't complete everything on this list it is okay.
|I love my new decorative bed pillow. Made from items I already had.|
This is what I have planned for this month:
1. Count my blessings
2. Go to the $$ Store
3. Send a letter or card to someone
4. Family Game Nite!
5. Invite guests over for a visit or dinner
6. Make a gift
7. Sew or craft something
8. Make a monthly meal plan for October
9. Make a menu for Thanksgiving
10. Try a new recipe
11. Read a book or write
12. Family Movie Nite!
13. Deep clean chicken coop
14. Clean up garden
15. Investment cooking
16. Repurpose/recycle something
17. Mix compost with chicken manure
18. Make or buy and wrap two Christmas gifts
19. Family outing
20. Bake something and share it
21. Rake the entire yard
22. Clean the gutters
23. Complete a $5 or $10 home improvement project
24. Make my bedroom curtains
25. Wash mini blind in dining room window
26. Family Nite Out!
27. List something to sell on eBay, Etsy or Craigslist
28. Work on new inventory for Etsy store
29. Make pillowcases for our camp pillows
30. Take some time for myself
I got really busy and hit the ol' "To Do" lists pretty hard this month. Not only this one but another one that is more like a not so fun chore list. This how I did last month:
Count my blessings
Done, done & done!
2. Make tortillas I didn't need any so I'll make them once I do
Send a letter or card to someone
Family Game Nite!
Wii & Dominoes
Invite guests over for a visit or dinner
Make a gift
Sew or craft something Made a new throw pillow for
Make a monthly meal plan for September
Go to the $$ Store
Try a new recipe
Read a book or write
Family Movie Nite!
Dollar night at the theater.
Make dill pickles
Refried beans, mini muffins, pickles, salsa and jalapeno slices
Repurpose/recycle something Turned a damaged bed pillow
into two pillow forms for throw pillows
Work on our garden
18. Make or buy and wrap two Christmas gifts Uuuuuuh, yeah….. okay not so much
Family outing We went thrift store shopping for treasures and to a state park for
a picnic, so we actually got to do two of them.
Bake something and share it
21. Install light fixture in chicken coop I'll get it done, I'll get it done!
22. Wash outside windows Between the wind storms and the smoke from all the fires I decided to wait
Complete a $5 home improvement project Planted three azaleas
purchased on clearance for $5.07.
24. Update upstairs bathroom mirror Ran out of time and dang it! I really wanted to get this one done!
Family Nite Out! We went to dinner at the Outback and used the
gift card the girls got me last year for my birthday
List something to sell on eBay, Etsy or Craigslist
Work on new inventory for Etsy store
Sew throw pillow for my bed
Take some time for myself
|Bread & butter pickles|
All in all not a bad month. While I didn't get everything done I wanted to I did get a lot done and we were really productive. I'm going to try and finish this list next month, especially that mirror project.
Did you tackle a big "To Do" list this month? What types of things did you accomplish?