Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I’ve Been Left Alone


School is back in session and I did something last week I haven’t done in so long I don’t even remember the last time.  I went grocery shopping – alooooooone. 

That’s right.  All by myself, just me, no one else, all alone, single, unencumbered, me.  It was a slice of heaven!  I don’t think I even spoke to anyone until I got to the check out.  Oh wait, yes I did.  I gave a lady some coupons, but it’s okay because she didn’t have any kids with her either. 

The store was so quiet too.  The floors were shiny and the shelves were stocked full.  They had free coffee brewing in the deli.  Oh yeah… it was nice. 

I sauntered down the aisles like I lived there.  I touched stuff I had no intention of buying just because I could.  Not one time was I in someone’s way.  I could even hear myself think. 

I might do it again next month.  Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...