Monday, September 24, 2012

We Got Rain!


We finally got rainfall yesterday.  Not just a burst of rain that only lasts a few minutes but a real rain that soaked everything so nicely and even seems to have helped clear the air a bit. I am truly thankful. 

It was a little hard to tell if it was overcast or just the smoke.  Plus there wasn’t any rain forecasted.  I am glad the weather forecasters were wrong.  I hope this helps with the forest fires in our great state.  That combined with the cooler temperatures should make a difference in getting us closer to putting them out. 

Not to sound greedy but I’d welcome some more.  J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...