Friday, September 14, 2012

Update


Sorry I've been absent.  We've all been sick with head colds.  First the youngest came home from school Monday with a runny nose and she shared with Mom.  I woke up Tuesday morning feeling awful and completely stuffed up.  Then last night the oldest one started coming down with it.  I think I got hit the hardest with it though.  The girls seem to consider it a minor inconvenience and have been feeling plenty sorry for poor old Mom.  Lots of hot tea and soup seem to help the most.  Wish I could taste. 

At work I am busy setting things up, creating files and getting my filing done, pricing eyeglass frames and getting them into inventory as they come in and getting organized.  I've already had my first customer and written my first order which was terribly exciting.  When I took my first deposit into the bank this morning the tellers cheered.  So fun!  It is just so neat to see how supportive everyone is.  Even the UPS driver is rooting for me.  Too cute! 

Marketing is my next big task and I will be going to work on that next week .  It will require some serious footwork and handing out of coupons.  We all love coupons!  I am really proud of this place, the prices and great selection of eyewear too.  People will come in and feel that they really got a good deal and a good product for the money they spent.  I am really excited about being able to provide that to my customers.   

If any of you are interested, we have a website.  www.idoleyesoptical.com and a facebook page too.  If you want to go there and Like us I would love it. 

With everything going on I still manage, somehow, to get the laundry done and keep the house up.  Even with a cold I am managing to sleep well at night and stay pretty rested.  For me that is a huge accomplishment in itself.   
 
My first Bunco night of the season is tonight and I am very excited about that.  We have so much fun when we get together.   I can hardly wait. 

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...