Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Touches In Our Tiny Home

With our tiny home comes some tiny décor.  I'm usually not big on decorating for the holidays but for some reason I felt like doing it this year.  Probably for the simple reason that I actually had the time for it.
 
 
My cute little boo ghosts sit on my windowsill above my kitchen sink.  I found them at a thrift store last month for 65¢ a piece and just couldn't pass them up.
 
 
 
I bought the pumpkins at the dollar store a couple years ago.  My mother gave me the scarecrow.
  

Our electric jack-o-lanterns.  For lack of a better place they are hanging out on the couch on top of our printer.  I invested in these guys about five years ago and I love that all I have to do is take them out of the bin, plug them in and flip a switch.  No muss, no fuss.  I'm not much for the whole pumpkin carving thing and thankfully neither are my girls.  But we love our "pumpkin family".


I've had these Halloween cut outs forever.  Since my son was a little boy.


This little guy I picked up at a dollar store about ten years ago.  You put a tea light inside.  Super cute!


Even the bathroom gets a little something.  Witches!  My mother gave me these lovely ladies last year.


The girls love these cute little guys.  A gift from grandma.


Of course every home should have a black cat. This one is a year round decoration.

Do you decorate much for Halloween?
 

2 comments:

  1. No not at all,save perhaps one Jack-o-lantern. My mom used to go all out, though. I'm just not a big holiday person. Your decorations are really cute, though and l love the year round one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the year round one too. He's my guy. :D I always marvel at the homes with all the big blow up décor and orange lights strung up like its Christmas. Or the graveyards set up out front. It is the best part of trick-or-treating with the kids.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...