Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Berry Bushes!



The girls spoiled me rotten on Mother's Day with some new additions to our garden.

We planted the raspberries next to our fence

Three raspberry starts!  They drove all the way to a private gardener in Nampa, Idaho to pick these up.  I was really touched that they were willing to go out of their way and get these.  And they are thorn less too!  Yay!

Blueberries planted along the deck

Three blueberry bushes!  I was very excited to get these too.  I love blueberries and I'm super excited to get some bushes of my very own.  I found a perfect place to plant them next to our deck.

Edith and the girls heartily approve

And an update on our bareroot strawberry plants.  They are taking very nicely to their new home.  We might actually have some success with these this year.  The netting is definitely doing the trick to keep the squirrels away.

Doesn't look like much yet

It will be very nice to have some more fruit bearing plants in our garden to go with our apple and pear trees.  I have the best daughters ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...