Friday, May 8, 2020

2020 Christmas Gift Idea #3 - Homemade Granola



A couple weeks ago I made some homemade granola for our prepper pantry and used my vacuum sealer to keep it fresh and keep it long term.  As I was working on this it occurred to me that this would be perfect to give as a Christmas gift.

Dried cranberries, raisins, coconut, walnuts & sunflower seeds

I really thing food gifts are going to be much more appreciated this year than ever before.  How nice would it be to receive a nice package of homemade granola.  I've shared the recipe for my granola before so if you might be interested in giving this as a gift click here.

You can package it or put it in a jar to give as a gift

Have any of you made your own granola before?


2 comments:

  1. I do make our granola! Hubster likes it on greek yogurt/blueberries. I like to just grab a small hunk for a snack. I've made both loose granola and chunky (using honey and oil). Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...