Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Meal Plan

On Saturday morning I made my menu plan for the month of April.  Once again I had the girls help me this time with the brainstorming portion of the project.  I really appreciated their input.  They come up with things that we haven't had for awhile sometimes and I've forgotten.

We made our plan based off of things we already have on hand in the freezer and pantry.  I plan to purchase fresh produce and dairy purchases and a few pantry items as needed.

This is what we came up with: 
  • Taco Soup & Cornbread
  • Spanish Rice
  • Mushroom Alfredo
  • Hamburgers & French Fries
  • Broccoli Lasagna
  • Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
  • Pork Fried Rice & Stir Fried Veggies
  • Waffles & Bacon
  • Minestrone Soup
  • Steak & Baked Potatoes
  • Pizza
  • Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
  • Tacos
  • Bean & Bacon Soup
  • Taco Salad
  • Cheese Omelets
  • Fish & Chips
  • Corned Beef
  • Zesty Mac & Cheese
  • Reuben Sandwiches
  • Chef Salad
  • Chicken & Black Bean Burritos
  • Nachos
  • Sopa Seca
  • Chicken & Cabbage w/ Rice
  • Grilled Tuna Sandwiches
  • Vegetable Quesadillas 

If any of these things sound like repeats it is because I didn't make them on subsequent menus.  Or, as in the case of Mushroom Alfredo, we really like it. J 

What is on your meal plan this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...