Friday, August 3, 2018

The "New" Dining Room Light



Well, what do you think of the light I chose for the dining room?

If you've been around a while you may recognize this light.  It used to be in my bedroom.  After a lot of shopping around both at Lowes and Home Depot as well as multiple sites online I just couldn't find one I fell in love with.  And after all of the work I'd put into our dining room I really wanted a light I loved.


Then one day I was in my bedroom and happened to look up and thought that is a light I would love to have in my dining room.  So the decision was made.  Now all I had to do was find a light to replace this one.


A couple weeks ago I found one at Home Depot.  I was there for supplies to do the tile entry for our living room and decided to take a stroll down the lighting aisle.  And there it was.  I don't remember having seen it before, but it seemed like a perfect replacement.  Once it was up I was convinced I'd made the right decision.


Best of all, our dining room is officially complete.  I think it is the perfect fixture for over our dining table and fits the room just right.  Who knew when I bought it four years ago that it would end up here?  Very pretty.




12 comments:

  1. Love using what I have and moving stuff around. Cost $0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping in your bedroom for a dining room fixture really worked out. I love the fixture over the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saved me some $$ and I think it is perfect in there.

      Delete
  3. I love the light in the dining room. Everything looks great!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's coming together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana,

    What a gorgeous space you have created! If you decide to change career, I guarantee you could earn a great living in interior design! I've been showing everyone - parents, sisters, partners, colleagues - your finished room and they all agree that it is elegant and tasteful and nominee can believe that you accomplished so much so thriftily.

    You are a real inspiration.

    Heloise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind. I'm not so sure about interior design, but I do know how to be thrifty. Thanks for the great comment.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...