Thursday, April 11, 2019

New Blogging Assistants



Apparently Old Man Kitty was better than I thought!  It now takes two kitties to replace him and honestly I am not surprised.  He was quite the over achiever.   But despite those big footsteps they have to follow in I must say they are doing a fantastic job.

Stella taking her shift and working really hard

I am seldom ever alone when I sit down to write.  They job share so I have constant help and support.  Occasionally they will even do some of the writing.  I had no idea they could type with their butts.  That is amazing!

Leonard has some really great ideas

Of course I don't speak cat very well so I have a hard time deciphering what they just wrote, but I do appreciate the effort.  Leonard and Stella have really stepped up and it makes my heart happy.

Edith & Matilda

I'm sure if I asked Edith she would be willing as well.  But she has a flock to run so for the time being I'll leave her to it.




12 comments:

  1. I need one of those type of assistants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, this makes me so happy. Congratulations on your new permanent houseguests, they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they miss Henry more than they are willing to let on. Bless their hearts.

      Delete
  3. Ahaha! Love it, too much cuteness :)

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! ;0) I'm glad they are stepping up to fill those big shoes. It warms the heart to have a friend to love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had loads of love from those two, let me tell you. They are the best.

      Delete
  5. I love these guys!
    Our dogs Charley and Ruby help me out by bumping my arm, asking for petting and snacks, etc. Currently they are keeping the beat by snoring loudly.
    Thanks for the update...I've been wondering how your other kitties are. Not to mention the chickens. How much are they (the chickens) laying right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad Charley and Ruby help you out so much. How did we ever manage before?

      The hens are laying 4-5 eggs a day now with an occasional day off. They are doing very well. :)

      Delete
  6. So sweet! Too bad Edith already has her own direct reports--I'm sure she'd be great at managing your indoor assistants.
    I have a little furry assistant, too. She gets so excited when I sit down at my computer desk. She loves to curl up on the mouse pad (not like I need to use it or anything, right?), but always with her paws touching the keyboard, helping me type. She has also learned that I have a touch screen, and she'll amuse herself by sending my work into oblivion. When I pull her paws away, she stubbornly puts them right back as if to say, "No, mom--you have NO IDEA what you're doing! Let me handle this!!" Kitties are just the best! :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, yes. Kitties are the best. Can't imagine life without one. I'm glad your assistant is so hands on. They are such great helpers.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...