Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Dyeing Easter Eggs



I plan to dye eggs this year with my girls for Easter.  Hard boiled eggs have become a real staple in our house, especially since I went Keto.  In the continued spirit of Using Up What We Have I'll be Making My Own Egg Dye again this year and we'll be boiling up eggs that our hens have laid.  I will not be buying white eggs from the store this year like I usually do.  It will be interesting to see how dyeing colored eggs goes.

I picked this up at Dollar Tree a couple years ago

Even though my girls are older and don't do Easter egg hunts anymore, we still enjoy sitting around the table with our colorful cups of dye and decorating the eggs.  We dig out marker, crayons and stickers and come up with all kinds of ways to do them up.  It is just a nice way to get in some family time together too.


If you want to make your own egg dye this year click here.  It is super easy, super thrifty and you'll probably wonder why you never did this before.



2 comments:

  1. I'll have a 4 year old grandson over this year and I am definitely dyeing Easter Eggs. I can't wait! I will be reading how you make your own dye. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So easy Tana and hardly uses any ingredients. Have fun!!

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...