Thursday, June 6, 2019

Disneyland!



After a full day of driving on Tuesday we made it to Disneyland.  We checked into the Castle Inn and it was lovely.  The girls were super impressed by the swan made out of towels and how pretty our room was inside as well as the pool outside.


We were beat by the time we unloaded the car and got settled in but so incredibly excited for the next day.

It's a small world after all...


We had three day park hopper passes for both Disneyland and California Adventure.  We spent all of our first day at Disneyland.  I felt like a kid again as we scooted off first thing Wednesday morning and arrived as the gates were opened.



I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I just wanted to enjoy myself being there and soak it all up.



The next two days we split our time between both parks.  We rode almost every ride they have, some of them twice.  We literally felt like we walked our legs off, but man did we have a great time!



The girls loved the fireworks display on our final night and were very sad when we had to go.  My youngest didn't want to leave and neither did I.  We had so much fun.



Goofy!  He's my favorite

I hope we can make this more of a regular destination in the not too distant future.  You can really get lost in yourself and have all your adult cares melt away while you are here.  Just relax, enjoy, and ride the rides.  It was tremendous fun and I miss it already.


10 comments:

  1. Looks like a WONDERFUL trip! The crowd levels didn't look as bad as I would have thought. I am so happy your family was able to do this, I know you have looked forward to it for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was thicker on Wednesday than another day we were there. Crazy. But not bad at all. We had sooooo much fun.

      Delete
  2. Amazing trip!! I know exactly what you mean about letting your cares wash away when you are there. So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was completely a little kid while I was there. Hee, hee!

      Delete
  3. I'm not a ride person, I wasn't even at as a child/teenager. I even hired a babysitter to go with us when my kids were young so they had someone to ride with them. Bit sad really. But I have a terrible fear of heights - add in speed and I'm done.

    However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't a visit to Disneyland/Disneyworld at some point in my life. It looks like a wonderful time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a serious fear of heights as well. I didn't do the ferris wheel or the big roller coaster. No way! But I did venture onto some I didn't expect I would so I'm kind of proud of that. Thankfully most of the rides are near the ground.

      Delete
  4. Perfect!! We took the kids there 38 years ago! I can't believe it has been that long. They were all little and we had such a great time. I had always wanted to go there and go on the Jungle Ride, and I got to go on that. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jungle ride is still super cool and the same jokes told as when I was there 20 years ago. You should go again! :)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...