Wednesday, June 19, 2019

New Chicken Recipe



Last week we tried a new Keto chicken recipe that I've seen around but hadn't yet tried.  Not sure what I was waiting for because HOLY COW!  It is really good!


I posted the recipe on my other blog so click here if you are interested.  My girls had it over steamed rice and absolutely loved it.  I had it just on its own and I loved it.  A big crisp tossed salad is the perfect side to this too.  Some steamed broccoli would also be nice.


Only three ingredients so it is super simple and thrifty to make.  You don't have to be on Keto to enjoy a really good chicken dish either.  I hope you try this one as I'm sure it will also become a favorite of yours.  If you do make it let me know what you think.



6 comments:

  1. We call this one crack chicken and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it last night with a salsa verde. It was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recipe sounds delicious, I am def going to try it this week! I am on a fairly low carb/no sugar/no flour diet and my Dad is on a diabetic diet, so I think this is something we would both enjoy. Your keto waffle recipe looks good also, thanks! (your Keto blog only allows Google comments, so I will comment here)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...