Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken



I don't really have time to make buffalo style chicken wings, but I do find them quite delicious.  One way of enjoying something very similar is to simply cut up a boneless skinless chicken breast or two and saute it in olive oil.  



I season the chicken with salt and pepper and once it is cooked through I use some buffalo sauce I like that I buy at the dollar store to coat each piece.




Once all the pieces are adequately coated I remove the pan from the stove and serve the chicken with carrot and celery sticks and some blue cheese dressing.  Absolutely delicious and very keto friendly too.  


Not to mention how simple and quick it is to prepare.  How about that?!


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! My grandson loves buffalo wings and this would easy enough for this grandmom to make it more easily!! Thank you for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I'm gonna pick up some wing sauce next time I'm out and try this recipe. We love buffalo wings.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...