Wednesday, September 15, 2021

A Little $8 Soup Prep

 


This past Saturday the youngest and I went to the grocery store to pick up soup for the prepper pantry.  We both have store rewards apps, mine is the regular customer app and hers the employee app.  We both were able to pick up six cans of Progresso canned soup for 88¢ per can to add to the prepper pantry.  I gave her the cash to get six and I had still had $2.77 left on a gift card to use toward my purchase.  It was a small prep but we now have twelve cans of soup for twelve meals squirreled away for future use and the total amount spent came in at $7.79.  That makes us both very happy.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome addition to your preps! I love Progresso soup and keep it stocked in our home,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those soups are so great and great price! Love soup when its getting colder out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are a great price. I like chicken in soups.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...