Monday, September 13, 2021

Last Week's Thrifty Moves

 


Yesterday afternoon I realized I had not written a single word all last week, which is very much unlike me.  I'm going to take a little bit of a blogging break over the next few weeks.  I'm exhausted and work is kicking my butt!  We've had a surge of COVID patients and my patient roster has exploded.  Right now I've got nearly 1600 patients to coordinate where I normally have just under 1500.  It's been crazy!

 

So please bear with me.  I'll post when I can and when I have something interesting to share, but for now I need to focus on work, home and family, not necessarily in that order, but you get it.  In the meantime, please stay well and minimize your risk.  Mask up, wash your hands and keep to yourself as much as you are able.  I want you all to be healthy and safe.

I don't think anyone will be snuggling with him like this for a while

Oh!  And Jack tangled with a skunk around two in the morning Saturday.  Not only does he stink, but so does our front yard.  What can I say?  It's been fun.

 

Take care and we'll talk again soon.

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Get some rest, take it easy, & take care of yourself. Remember that your health is your most important asset! Pace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let us know how your Mayo trip goes. And I ordered some cards and books from your Etsy site. Thank you so much, everything was perfect and the cards are exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them. Thank you again for your purchases. You are so sweet.

      Delete
  3. My thoughts and prayers are sent your way. My son's cancer is back and he goes in for surgery next week. I surely hope we'll all see "normal" moving forward. Take care dear, Patti Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear about your son. Many thoughts and prayers are headed your way as well. XXX

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...