Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christmas Count Down – Only 2 Months Until Christmas!


Can you believe it?  Two months from today is Christmas.  Ahhhh! How are you doing with your preparations?  Right now I’m alittle behind.  Time to kick it into high gear. 

·        Finish up your gift shopping.
·        Wrap all your gifts and tag them.
·        Review your Christmas card list and make any necessary changes.  Purchase Christmas stamps.
·       Finalize your family letter and print enough copies to go with your cards.  Enclosing a photo?  Print those and get them ready as well.
·       Plan your holiday menus.  Incorporate what you need into your grocery budget.  You may want your meat, if expensive, to be a part of your Christmas budget. 

You might enjoy revisiting Last Minute Christmas Cookies. 

I set a target date of the day before Thanksgiving as the day to have my Christmas gift shopping complete.  I also like to have it all wrapped and tagged so it is ready to go under the tree when we set it up.  I avoid “Black Friday” shopping like the plague.

 

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing worse than Black Friday! Even if I am half as organized as you this year, it will help me enjoy the Christmas season so much more. Thanks for your detailed tips!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad these posts are helping you. Stress free (or as close to it as we can get) and enjoyable holidays is the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...