Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Great Buy This Week


This summer Dollar Tree began accepting manufacturer coupons.  At first I didn’t think much of it because most of what I buy is off brands.  Then I really started to think about it and remembered that Dollar Tree carries a lot of national brand items too. 

This week I headed in there with a couple coupons for items I was running low on and scored two toothbrushes and some toothpaste for less than a dollar.  Yeah!
 
I had some Colgate coupons and was able to get the toothbrushes for 60¢ and the toothpaste for a quarter for a grand total of 85¢ plus tax.  Definitely my best buy this week. 

Did you score any great buys this week?  Do you shop at dollar stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...