Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October – 30 Things to Do This Month


You may have noticed I haven’t been posting these the last couple of months.  With all the extra activities involved in starting our new business I decide to cut myself a little slack.  Well not anymore.  Time to get back to it.
Every day this month I am going to pick one thing from the list to do and then mark it off.  Some I can do quickly and some I will need to schedule time for.

1.                   Wash vehicles
2.                  Finish the girl’s birthday presents
3.                  Sew something
4.                  List items to sell on eBay and Etsy
5.                  Bake two loaves of bread
6.                  Family Movie Nite
7.                  Try a new recipe
8.                  Meal planner for November
9.                  Family Game Nite
10.               Have my parents over for dinner
11.                Go on a bike ride
12.               Clean out the garden
13.               Clean up the lawn
14.               Clean up the flowerbeds
15.               Super clean the kitchen
16.               Shampoo the living room and hall carpet
17.               Date night with my girls
18.               Clean and reorganize laundry room
19.               Take donations to thrift store
20.              Take glass in for recycling
21.               Clean the garage
22.              Remove and store A/C units
23.              Make a gift
24.              Super clean and organize family room
25.              Investment cooking – freezer chili and soups
26.              Complete one task on the HOUSE TO DO LIST
27.              Decorate for fall
28.              Start our Christmas letter
29.              Go through and reorganize gift wrap tote
30.              Clean and re-organize my purse and wallet

Wish me luck as I get back on the horse and ride! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...