Tuesday, December 14, 2021

My 2022 Dayplanner

 


I am still using the same mini binder and printables I did last year.  If you want to know more details about how I put it together you can click here.  I usually start preparing my dayplanner for the following year in the fall because I happen to need to schedule appointments and plan ahead already.  I print off my pages from templates I download from The Scattered Squirrel.  I had loads of planner stickers leftover from ones I had picked up at Dollar Tree a few years ago so no need to purchase anything new.  The paper came from my stash in the craft room and I reused the page protectors.  Easy peasy and super thrifty.  😃

 

4 comments:

  1. How I wish I had looked at this two months ago! I bought one that was quite pricey and not at all attractive. I love your pages for meal planning and I just checked -- I can modify one in mine easily. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So welcome. Maybe next year you can custom make your own. :)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...