Saturday, December 10, 2011

10 Things I Don’t Spend Money On

There are plenty of things I have to spend money on - gas for the car to get back and forth to work, child care, mortgage, heat, groceries, etc.  In order to maintain our budget and have money left for vacations and other fun stuff there are several items I choose not to spend my hard earned cash on as part of my daily routine.  Here is a list of some those items: 

1.                   Coffee drinks – lattes, mochas, cappuccinos
2.                  Pizza – frozen, take & bake, or delivery
3.                  Bottled water
4.                  20 oz. bottles of soda
5.                  Fast food
6.                  Artificial finger nails
7.                  Fancy cell phones & services
8.                  Premium gasoline
9.                  Music downloads
10.               Trash bags 

I am not going to say I won’t ever buy a mocha or a bottle of soda because occasionally I do.  Especially while on vacation or for a special occasion.  But, as a part of my everyday existence – no way! 

What do you choose not to spend your hard earned cash on?

3 comments:

  1. I don't buy most of those things you list too. I also don't buy magazine subscriptions, other than a couple aviation ones for my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cable TV, hair dye, movies in the theatre (well, except for the new Star Wars movie with our family). I know this is an old post but I just began reading back through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...