Friday, June 19, 2015

Sewing "Room" Updated


I wanted to give you a quick look at the recent updates to the sewing area in my bedroom.



The table is fabulous.  I can extend it all the way and have plenty of space for sewing and crafting.  I've put it to good use recently.


I still need to fill the little drawers.




I love the new dresser filled with fabrics.


And all my dollies are now unpacked and on display as they should be.  I just love refurbishing these girls.


Once I finish paying off these purchases on my interest free PayPal account I plan to start the search for one final piece.  Something narrow with drawers to replace the last of the plastic.  When that happens I will call this room complete.

Well, for now anyway.  It is still a work in progress.  I have plenty of ideas swirling around in my little melon of things I want to do.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a beautiful sewing/craft center !!! What I wouldn't give to have something as elegant and useful as this in my house. Little hands wouldn't get into all my sewing supplies and everything would be in one spot. Unfortunately, I have a VERY small house and my sewing/craft area is located in the basement with the washer, dryer and Little One's toys. Maybe one day when she's older I can carve out the space for a functional piece of furniture like this.
    Have a great weekend. It's supposed to 90+degrees and humid here, yuck.
    Vanessa B
    P.S. I love your vintage doll collection and the great job you have done restoring them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa, I love my dollies. LOL. Once Little One is older things like crafts and sewing do get easier and you can even do some of it together. I got the table for $159.99 on eBay and it is really nice plusI love the way it folds up to save space.

      Delete
  2. Please tell us more about refurbishing your lovely dolls! I also collect the vintage ones and do it the thrifty way by purchasing ones that need TLC. I would love to see a before and after post. Also tips on sewing for dolls would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a weird little table. I have never seen anything like that. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...