Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Christmas Project #7 Is On Hold



I admit I am no Superwoman.  Making Christmas gifts in the middle of a gob of home improvement projects just isn't going to happen.  So once I've gotten my project list fairly wrapped up I'll be doubling up on my Christmas gift list in order to get caught back up.

Got to get my living room out of my dining room!

Hopefully you don't mind waiting a bit for my next Christmas post.  In the meantime I'll be posting my little home improvement projects as I complete each one and check them off of my list.  I'm excited to see our progress so far and to get to make those checkmarks each time we finish something up.  It is exciting too to see how much my girls are involved and enjoying the process while they learn some new skills and even make suggestions or voice an opinion.  Their excitement over each project we take on is something I wasn't expecting.  To be honest I was originally planning to do most of these on my own while they did their own thing.

Best girls ever!

I love their company and I truly appreciate their help and enthusiasm.  They are really growing up.



6 comments:

  1. Awww, it's so nice to have helpers on our projects! My son helped me tackle the house last year when my husband and daughter went camping, and this year, my daughter has helped as I go down my list of projects. It's been very sweet having her by my side as I clean and organize! (She's four, so her help is more of the, "Can you hand Mama that ___?" variety and keeping me entertained with her antics, but I'm enjoying it!)

    Looking forward to seeing more of your projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, that is so sweet. I'll bet she is a great helper. My oldest daughter was 4 when we originally refaced and painted our kitchen cabinets. I have very fond memories.

      Delete
  2. It is so nice to have help plus it makes the task seem much faster. Can't wait to see all the finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great help and company. They really have helped keep me motivated too.

      Delete
  3. we can certainly see why you don't have the time for Christmas crafts right now! But - I am "holding" you to the promise of Christmas crafts/gifts when you finish your list! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...