Monday, October 11, 2021

Last Week's Thrifty Moves

 


Last week was not at all how I expected things to go.  Sunday morning I awoke and felt fine, but by 9:30 that morning I was having issues with my heart again.  I'm not going to go into details about it because I don't really know anything concrete yet, but I'm doing okay and feeling much better than I did a week ago.  I had planned to post a couple of times last week, but I just felt horrible the first half of the week and exhausted the rest.

 

I am so happy to be here!

I checked into the Mayo Clinic on Tuesday and they are now on the case!  I have had loads of tests done and have more to come.  At this time I am unsure of how long I will be here, but I've told them I can stay "as long as it takes".  We have to get to the bottom of this and they agree.  I am very glad I am here.  The appointments and testing are exhausting, but I've had plenty of downtime over the weekend to rest.  Yesterday was completely test-free.  Whoo hoo!

 


I hope you are all doing well.  My hope is to get back to regular blog posts soon, because we have a lot to talk about, but in the meantime I need to get this health stuff worked out.  Please be patient with me, especially if I don't answer your questions or respond to comments right away.  Know I am always thinking of you.  It feels wonderful to have so many great people in my corner.  



Also, today is my 10 year blog anniversary.  Hard to believe I've been blogging that long, seems like only yesterday I made the made the decision to launch my very first post.  How about that?!  Isn't it crazy?  And you all came along for the ride!  Thank you so much for your love and support all these years and for hanging in there with me.  Take care my friends.

 

38 comments:

  1. I hope things are sorted out soon.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get answers and on the path to wellness with this visit! Take good care of you! Lynne F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck at the Clinic! I'm confident they will get to the bottom of it for you. Thanks for keeping us all posted, though we have never met, I feel like I know you. I look forward to when you can get back to posting your usually thriftiness posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I want things to go back to normal too. Soon! :)

      Delete
  4. I am so sorry that you have had more heart troubles. I'm glad that you are at the Mayo clinic, and I hope that you will soon get some answers and start feeling better. Please take care of yourself, and we will be here whenever you feel like posting.
    Happy 10 year blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healing sparkles headed your way from Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im praying for you that they find out what's going on and that you get everything taken care of there. Are you staying in the hospital or in nearby hotel? I hope where ever you are you that its comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am at a very nice hotel literally across the street. It has been a nice stay.

      Delete
  7. I'm so happy you are at Mayo. Sounds like the timing worked perfectly. Looking forward to updates. I'll be thinking good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers that they find your problem quickly and you are back to your routine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Minnesota at this time of the year can be quite lovely. I hope and pray you find answers, get the necessary help you need, and also enjoy the respite a bit from what you usually do. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It has been beautiful here and I really do like Minnesota.

      Delete
  10. Don't worry about us! Rest up and hang in there. We'll be here when you feel like writing again. (But I do appreciate the updates, even if they're brief. Praying for you.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogoversary!
    You remain on my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prayers for answers and relief!!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. We miss you, but your health and family are most important. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, you poor thing. But I think you did right to check yourself into the clinic and, as you say, get to the bottom of this thing. Take care and fingers crossed they get you sorted sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Praying for answers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending you lots of good thoughts, & hope for answers & a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you have made it to Mayo and I know they will help get you the answers you need!
    Happy 10 yr Blogiversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sending well wishes your way. I have gleaned much of your ten years of blogging! Your information is a great help in the times that we are living in now. Hoping that you find the medical answers that you need and that you have complete peace in your days ahead! Lona

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy anniversary! I hope you are recovering nicely by now. Mayo is the best place in the world for solving medical puzzles.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...