Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Pumpkin Pancakes! Oh Yeah!

 


One of my very favorite things about the fall season is pumpkins.  I love pumpkins.  I love to look at them, but I also love to eat them.  There are so many wonderful recipes for pumpkin and one of those is to make up a big batch of delicious spicy pumpkin pancakes.

 


In 2011 I shared my recipe for pumpkin pancakes.  I make these a lot.  Have any of you tried this recipe?  If not, I urge you to give it a try.  You won't be sorry.  And if you like gingerbread, try this recipe.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! Hope you are feeling great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious!! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on loving autumn and pumpkin. I just cooked a hubbard squash which looks nothing like a pumpkin but the orange meat inside is even richer and thicker than pumpkin after you bake it. But then, pumpkin spice makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...