Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Three More Years!

 


I am very excited to write this post.  Yesterday marked my three year countdown anniversary for my scheduled retirement date!  August 31, 2023 is the day I am planning to clock in for the final time.  So far I am right on track to hit my goal of doing exactly that.

 


The biggest problem I have at the moment is that I have far too many options open to me as far as what exactly I want to do after that.  What a problem to have?!  Just when I think I've decided what I am going to do another option pops up for me to consider.  My head is often swimming trying to decide.

 


In all of my retirement planning and work toward that goal I sure didn't expect to experience life during a pandemic.  This experience alone has me, my family and my friends thinking about and considering things we'd never contemplated before.  Fortunately I still have three years to figure it out.

 


I know this time is going to pass quickly because it already has.  And I still have a lot of work to do to get ready for my next grand adventure.  My most immediate project to complete will be Laverne.  Getting her road ready is a big part of what I have planned and when I think about it I get so excited I could just bust.

 


Three years from today I will wake up and start the next chapter.  How cool is that?!

 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's definitely an exciting milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having retired July 26, 2019 I highly recommend not having too much of a plan. It's been wonderful to "go with the flow" this first year.

    I'm super excited for you. Anyone who never set goals, needs to catch up with you on this blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy for you. Oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...