Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Revisiting An Old Post - My Favorite Christmas Fudge

 


One of the things I love to make at Christmas is fudge.  I'm an admitted chocoholic so I very much enjoy making this delightful treat to share with friends and co-workers and yes, I will indulge in a piece or two myself.  A nice piece of fudge with a hot cup of coffee is just perfect in my book.

 

My kiddos love peanut butter fudge

Here is a post I wrote about my favorite fudge recipe if you are interested.  For me this one is pretty much foolproof and turns out perfectly every time.  No need to make it difficult, so I don't.  I'm sure this is one a lot of you have tried or it is already your go-to recipe.  Enjoy!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...