Thursday, December 10, 2020

Revisiting An Old Post - Stocking Stuffers

 


 

I have spent the entire year collecting freebie offers from the grocery stores I shop at, as well as Bath & Body Works coupon items and placing them into a bag.  I've also been collecting various items I come across at the dollar store or other places I shop that I think will work well as a stocking stuffer for my girls.  I have quite the assortment of items this year.

 


I thought it would be a good time to revisit an old post I wrote several years ago about stockings and what to put inside of them.  I hope you enjoy it if you haven't already and if you have read it before that you will still manage to get some inspiration nonetheless.  Click here to visit that page.

 


Have a wonderful day my friends!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed revisiting your stocking post. When my grandchildren were growing up Santa always included thank you notes and a new pen. One of the adults in the family usually got a book of stamps as part of their Santa gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to go thru your December post from 2012 as I have found a few more recipes that have peaked my interest.
    Karon
    Paso Roble, CA USA

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...