Friday, December 18, 2020

My Focus For 2021

 


I decided 2021 is the year I want to step up my game a bit.  I want to make things better, nicer, prettier, more luxurious, cozier, cleaner, healthier, easier, more organized, more streamlined, more efficient, warmer, cooler, fresher, etc.  Whatever the case may be, I want to step it up and make it that much more.  So as we head into 2021 that will be my focus.

 


Nothing I will be doing will be on a huge or grand scale.  Just small subtle changes to enhance and improve our quality of life.  I do not plan to spend great gobs of money on this endeavor either.  Quite the opposite in fact.  Improving my life also includes saving more money for my retirement while remaining debt free so it would not benefit me the least to go hog wild and spend a bunch.  With that in mind I know there are plenty of thrifty ways for me to accomplish what I want to do.

 


No matter what our circumstances are or how limited our resources might be there are so many ways we can make improvements to our daily lives.  I personally do not feel the need to have the latest and greatest thing and I’m not convinced that new necessarily means best or that bigger is always better.  But if I can tweak something and make it a little bit nicer or more enjoyable I’m all about doing that.  And when I can accomplish that for little to no money out of pocket, then even better!

 


I am super excited to “step up my game” and get busy making our life just that much better.  I’ve already started doing a few things too.  Testing the waters, if you will.  Let me know if you are interested at all in what I will be doing.  If so I’ll be sure to share my many little projects with you.  I have a ton of thoughts rattling around in my head right now.  This is going to be so much fun!

 

20 comments:

  1. I am very interested in what you will be doing. It sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my first read every morning...and given this announcement...2021 will be no different. I am aiming for something similar for the bright new year. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely would love to hear about what you're doing and journey with you through 2021. Are you on FB? If yes, check for Buy-Nothing groups for your neighborhood. Ours is terrific. Ask, Give, Share. People are getting their needs met in both obtaining and decluttering useful items and sometimes new items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your projects and that you do them so economically!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are already all those things you hope to improve. I wouldn't think there would be anyway to do better, but only you really knows. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to hear how you do these steps to bring things to the next level. It sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally interested and hope to do the same. WE sold our house so no expense there, we are almost dome remodeling our new rental so that won't need any expense, almost out of debt, retirement is lacking but we have 10-12 years and 1 of us is self employed and his mother has a large estate. My goal is to take it easy this year and just do the small stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good plan. I will be interested in the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I am interested in what you are up to! You are my first read every morning as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...