Wednesday, December 23, 2020

A New Look In Our Dining Room - Only $20!

 


I did a super thrifty and super fantastic upgrade in our dining room a few weeks ago.  Our dining room chairs were in need of some attention.  The upholstery was starting to wear and was looking pretty shabby.  We've had our parsons chairs for six years now and they have been well used during that time.  Our dining room gets a lot of use, especially now with online school.  It has been a homework center for ages, now a classroom and when we have guests it is the place we all seem to like to sit and visit.  We eat there too!  We are a family that gathers to eat meals at the table and I love that.

 


I took advantage of a Cyber Monday sale on Amazon and picked up a set of parson chair covers for less than $20 with no expectations as far as quality or durability.  The reviews on them were top notch so I felt it was worth a shot.  I love these chair covers!!!

 


They fit like a glove, look like and feel like upholstery and the material these are made of is thick and durable.  Plus they are washable.  I couldn't be happier.  And I spent less than $20 for the entire set.  These come in a variety of other colors too so I am contemplating buying another set so I can change things up from time to time.

 



Since our chairs are still sturdy and the cushions are still cushy it made perfect sense to me to give a set of slipcovers a try and I am really glad I did.  Super easy to put on and they stay put without twisting or sliding.  I am really impressed and I love the new look they give our dining room.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I don't have chairs like yours, but I had no idea that this type cover was available. They certainly look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chairs are excellent - I should follow your example - I just found out my leather dining chairs acre actually plastic - our new cat has taken them apart! Sorry to have lost touch in blogland but wishing you all the best for 2021

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Betty! Kitties will do that I'm afraid. I am finding these seem to have less attraction to our cat. Fingers crossed that continues. Nonetheless I bought a second set so I've got it covered - pun completely intended.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...