Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Has Arrived


Wow it is getting chilly at night already.  How quickly things can change.  We are holding off on turning our heat on for as long as possible.  As soon as the sun goes down so does the temperature. 

Our tomato plants are loaded with green ones and I’m sure frost is not too far away.  We’ve gotten pretty close already.  I will most likely be picking them green and ripening them indoors it look like. 

I guess it is time to get things ready for winter around here.  We have had such a wonderful summer this year and I am sad to see it go.  I know we will have a lot of winter and holiday fun to look forward too, however. 

In a way I guess I am looking forward to hunkering down and enjoying a slower pace for awhile.  How about you guys?  Are you ready to pack it in and head into winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...