Monday, October 29, 2012

The Mission – Hall Closet

What this closet needed most was a good purge and some re-organization.  It is small and with all the clutter I could no longer store the vacuum cleaner inside.  Instead it was residing in the hallway.  I don’t like that.
 
I purged two thirds of our DVD collection, saving the ones we like most, and most of the CDs I was storing in there.  I purged all the computer junk we don’t need or use anymore too.

Before
 
After

All the beer brewing supplies are now on a shelf.  My vintage enamel dishpan I store my cleaning rags in was reorganized and my mops are now hung up and no longer being stored in the laundry room (where this is no room for them).

Before

After
 
The big blue tote of photos and photo albums needs to be worked on too.  The lid doesn’t fit on it because it is too full.  I will pick a cold, stormy winter day to sit in front of the TV and work on that one.  It will definitely be a project!  Good thing I kept the Pride & Prejudice DVD.  I may just need it.
 
Before
 
After
 
The three rolls of Christmas gift wrap were combined and wrapped together as one roll and put upstairs in my bedroom with the gift wrap tote.  Everything together – love that!  After a little more straightening and tidying, my coats were hung back up and I was able to put the vacuum cleaner away.  Love that more!  Mission accomplished! 

Next room, the garage…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...