Saturday, October 13, 2012

Join Me!


As you know I am on a mission to clean and reorganize my entire home – inside and out!  Somewhere in your home I’m sure you have an area or two that really bugs you so I encourage you to join me on my mission. 

I want to hear your war stories and how you are conquering clutter and reorganizing your space.  What are you purging and how much stuff are you getting rid of?  What are you doing with it?  Selling, donating, giving it away, tossing it out or repurposing?  I want to know! 

If you want to send me before and after pictures and a blurb about what you did I’ll post it right here to share with everyone.  We can all learn from each other.  I am always amazed at how much inspiration I draw from other’s experiences.  It really keeps me going. 

So join me and together we’ll get things in tip top shape before spring cleaning even begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...