Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Mission – Project #1 – My Purse & Coupons

On my 30 Things To Do list was to clean and re-organize my purse.  I got that done along with my wallet too.  Going through the receipts in my wallet prompted me to get busy and get some items I didn’t need returned so that was a very good thing indeed.  I don’t like returns and have to admit I tend to procrastinate when it comes to that. 
 
Before

After

My darling oldest daughter bought me a plastic expandable wallet at a thrift store one day when we were shopping for items for our break room at the shop.  She thought it would be perfect for my coupons which were stuffed in an envelope.  Smart girl! 

She went through all the coupons, tossed out the expired ones, gathered up the soon to expire ones for me to go through and decide if I was really going to use them, and filed the rest.  We discussed labels and categories for the organizer.  After a month I decided to just sit down, take the time and make the labels.  She was thrilled when I showed her. 
 

Although I don’t use a lot of coupons I like the option.  More importantly I like the organizer my thoughtful daughter bought me and how it tucks into my purse perfectly.  She knew I would enjoy it and she was right. 

I used it for the first time and it was nice to go to the category and pull out a few coupons instead of going through all of them to find the one I needed. 

Do you organize your coupons or stuff them in an envelope?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...