In the new year I wish for you the following:
· To have the ability to remain positive in your thoughts and actions.
· To focus on what you have instead of what you don’t.
· To abandon all bitterness and resentment.
· To forgive those you feel have done you wrong and move forward.
· To have simple joy and moderate prosperity of your own making.
· To strive every day to be a better person.
· To accept help when you need it and give help to those in need.
· To be consistently guilty of random acts of kindness.
· To follow the Golden Rule daily.
· To eradicate your anger and frustration.
· To make new friends and foster better relationships with current ones.
· To count your blessings every morning and thank God for what He’s given you.
· To be honest and sincere.
· To keep your heart open.
· To share your feelings with those you are close to.
· To spend more time enjoying your life.
· To prioritize and achieve your most important goal(s).
· To stress less and laugh more.
· To remain healthy in mind, body and spirit.
· To read more, learn more and do more.
· To make better choices and sound decisions.
· To be truly happy from deep within.
I printed this out, taped it into my day planner and penciled a few notes. There are several points here I know I could stand to work on. I can only imagine how much better my life would be if I was able to master this list.
I plan to strive for this. Any thoughts?