Saturday, December 29, 2012

For 2013


In the new year I wish for you the following: 

·         To have the ability to remain positive in your thoughts and actions.
·         To focus on what you have instead of what you don’t.
·         To abandon all bitterness and resentment.
·         To forgive those you feel have done you wrong and move forward.
·         To have simple joy and moderate prosperity of your own making.
·         To strive every day to be a better person.
·         To accept help when you need it and give help to those in need.
·         To be consistently guilty of random acts of kindness.
·         To follow the Golden Rule daily.
·         To eradicate your anger and frustration.
·         To make new friends and foster better relationships with current ones.
·         To count your blessings every morning and thank God for what He’s given you.
·         To be honest and sincere.
·         To keep your heart open.
·         To share your feelings with those you are close to.
·         To spend more time enjoying your life.
·         To prioritize and achieve your most important goal(s).
·         To stress less and laugh more.
·         To remain healthy in mind, body and spirit.
·         To read more, learn more and do more.
·         To make better choices and sound decisions.
·         To be truly happy from deep within. 

I printed this out, taped it into my day planner and penciled a few notes.  There are several points here I know I could stand to work on.  I can only imagine how much better my life would be if I was able to master this list. 

I plan to strive for this.  Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Love your list... I think we should all strive to follow this list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine the kind of world we would live in and how good people would feel about themselves?

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...