Friday, December 14, 2012

Shower Hats


I love shower hats but I don’t use them in the shower.  I use mine in the kitchen.  About once a year or so I purchase a package of eight shower caps from the dollar store to put in my drawer along with my bags and wraps.  I use them to cover my large bowls or plates of food.

They are the perfect size to cover my large mixing bowl when I chill cookie dough or cover a platter of sliced meats and cheeses.  I use them to cover a plate of leftover pizza, a big bowl of salad or whatever.  The elastic on the cap provides a nice snug fit to keep air out. 

The initial investment is low and I get several uses from each cap as they are completely washable and reusable.  Plus they come in fun prints and patterns.  I like the bright polka dots, personally. 

Also, whenever I stay in a hotel I collect the shower caps and take them home with me, the shampoo and lotion too, of course. J 

NOTE:  Do not use them in the microwave.  They are not heat safe.

2 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...