Monday, February 18, 2013

Last Week’s Thrifty Moves

I found these two votives at the thrift store a couple weeks ago.
I finished a Christmas gift for one of my daughters. 

We made homemade Valentines for the girls to give to their classmates at school. I also made chocolate chip cookies for their teachers.  I used a red plate we had received at Christmas to make a plate of cookies for the principal, secretary and school counselor. 

I replaced my worn out leather coat with a new one I purchased on eBay and used money in my PayPal account to pay for it.  I will post more about this later. 

I started crocheting an afghan for my aunt.  I plan to send it to her as a surprise gift next month. 


I gave my daughter’s the chocolates I had purchased a few weeks ago with coupons at Walgreens.  I put them in paper bags and stapled Valentines I had made that were last year’s leftovers on the fronts. 

I made homemade Valentine cards and gave them to my friends.   

I made homemade dip and a veggie platter from items I already had in the refrigerator to take to a friend’s house for Pinochle. 

The chickens blessed us with 14 eggs this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...