Thursday, February 28, 2013

Monthly Meal Planner – March


Today I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

For my own personal dietary needs I’ll tweak things a bit here and there.  I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Pizza
·         Lentil Stew
·         Beef Stroganoff
·         Omelets
·         Chicken & Rice
·         Tomato Bisque
·         Sloppy Joes
·         Pasta Primavera
·         Pork Chops
·         Thai Noodle Soup
·         Tacos
·         Denver Egg Scramble
·         Stir Fried Rice & Veggies
·         Salmon
·         Corned Beef & Cabbage (St. Patrick’s Day)
·         Macaroni & Cheese
·         Reuben Sandwiches
·         Vegetable Soup
·         Corned Beef Potato Hash
·         Sausage & Peppers
·         Turkey & Dumplings
·         Red Beans & Rice
·         Pea Soup
·         Quesadilla Casserole
·         Chicken Pot Pie (Easter) 
 
It all sounds pretty tasty to me.  What’s on your menu plan this month? 

You may also enjoy revisiting Breakfasts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...