Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Mission – Sewing Stuff – Reprised


Well I only thought I was done last time.  I was in the family room and discovered another box of stuff I had set aside to “deal with later” and I had forgotten all about it.  Why do we do these things? 

Well, it’s later so I dealt with it. 

A handful of buttons, more trims and laces, notions which included three packages of Velcro, and a big stack of patterns to be organized and put away. 

I don’t think I have anything else stashed anywhere so there should be no more surprises.
 
Last night, however, my sweet little mommy brought me a big bag of stuff she thought I'd like.  She had cleaned out a closet in her sewing room and so I ended up with several skeins of yarn (hurray!), some fabric, a few odds and ends, and my grandmother's pressure cooker.  Funny combo.  Thanks Mom!
 
This morning I will put away my bag of goodies.  Then I'll be done..... until next time.

 

1 comment:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...