Friday, June 20, 2014

Christmas All Year Long - Christmas Music


For quite awhile we made it a tradition to purchase either a Christmas DVD or a music CD.  As a result we have amassed a pretty nice music collection.  I wax nostalgic and just love to listen to Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Elvis, and Johnny Mathis.  It always reminds me of childhood Christmases when all of my grandparents, aunts and uncles were still alive and we could gather all together.  Oh, how I miss that.

This year I decided to share some of my favorite music with my friends.  I loaded them onto my computer so I can burn them onto blank CDs, which I happen to have several in my tote filled with extra office supplies.  I also have plenty of plastic CD cases to put them in.

Once the CDs are burned I will print out labels (which I also have) to put on them and then I'll make some kind of a little insert/cover to put in the front of the case to dress it up and make it gift worthy.  It is amazing what all you can do with a computer, some labels and a little ingenuity.  And remember, as long as you don't try to sell any of them you haven't broken any laws. 

What are some of your favorite holiday tunes?




3 comments:

  1. I love basically all the ones you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea for a Christmas gift!
    I am a huge fan of classic Christmas music- Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney, Burl Ives, I could go on and on. I also like modern Christmas music- Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, N Sync, etc. Of course, we always have to include one of our all-time faves 'Alvin and The Chipmunks' in any list of classic Christmas artists- Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josh Grobin's Christmas CD is pretty awesome too. Love Burl Ives.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...