Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Joys Of Blogging


I love my blog.  It is the first thing I do in the morning.  I grab a cup of coffee and settle in to load my latest post and then check to see what everyone is up to.  When I come home after a long day at the office I check for comments and reply before I get on with the other things that need my attention.  It is my little respite.

Last week I hit a milestone when we arrived at 100,000 blog visits and then quickly blew right on past that number.  All I could say is WOW!  That is a lot of people reading my blog.

The best part has to be, hands down, that I am getting to know YOU.  Your comments mean the world to me and I love it when you share your suggestions, ideas and experiences.  I have met people from all over the United States, a lot from Canada and several countries all over the world.  If it wasn't for this blog I would never have known about you and I am so glad that I do.

I try to post something every weekday, with an occasional "day off" here and there.  I started out wanting to post things that would be helpful and beneficial to others, but I quickly found out that it was beneficial to me in more ways than I ever imagined.

You all keep me going.  You keep me inspired to keep trying.  To try something new and different - tiny home living for instance.  To be able to change gears and head in a different direction when thing happen unexpectedly -  a lost job or our failed move. 

I love that I can help and inspire you but I want to THANK YOU for helping to inspire me.  The blogging community and its followers are by far some of the best people I have ever encountered!


5 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...